1. 1-1 conversations with qualified prospects (doesn’t matter whether this is on Messenger or a call or whatever). The more convos you have and the higher quality those convos are, the more money you make.
THINGS THAT DON’T BRING IN MORE REVENUE TO YOUR COACHING BUSINESS:
1. Getting the colour of your logo right (ooh should it be red or blue?)
2. Getting a portfolio of professionally made photos of you looking all ‘enlightened’ spinning round on the beach.
3. Writing one blog post after another on a site nobody is visiting.
4. Going to endless business networking events (you might find the occasional client but is it a good overall time investment?)
5. Posting daily content to your FB business page (only 8 of your 800 fans will see it organically).
6. Creating a new webinar and posting about it excitedly ‘ooh join me live on Tuesday at 8pm, we’ll talk about how to get the right mindset for success!’ (everyone has a webinar and nobody cares. Webinars can still work but it’s harder than ever).
7. Cutting and pasting the same ‘pitch’ message to folks you’ve just connected with on LinkedIn (people are on the warpath against ‘connect and pitch’ these days).
8. Spending hours tinkering with your website (nobody is visiting it anyway!)
9. Asking people to ‘like’ your page. See number 5, plus it’s annoying as hell.
THINGS THAT COST YOUR COACHING BUSINESS MONEY:
1. Facebook ads (they can be great, but so many coaches are spending tens of thousands trying to figure out how to drive targeted traffic to their webinar when they could just do it organically).
TAKE HOME MESSAGE
1. Have more convos with prospective clients.
2. Learn how to make these convos as efficient as possible (so you filter out the undesirables as quickly as you can and convert the rest.