For those of you who think you need to post 5+ times a day in order to build your brand, consider the following:
1. You want to train your audience to know that every post from you will be worth reading. When frequency goes up, quality goes down.
2. Don’t you have anything else to do?
3. More than once per day and your posts end up competing with each other in the newsfeed. The most popular post gets shown and the others get buried.
4. Generally, it’s annoying. Your audience doesn’t need to know your every little brain fart.
5. In line with number 1, I’ve not yet seen anyone who consistently posts more than once per day where I think almost every piece of content is good. It’s like 1 in 10, if that. I end up tuning out because the good stuff is a needle in a haystack.
6. I try to post once per day but don’t always manage that. If I don’t feel I have something worthwhile to offer, I don’t post. No content is better than mediocre content in my opinion.
Want to post a maximum of once per day and make endless high ticket sales of your coaching program? Have a look at The Ecosystem.