It pains me to see so many ‘inspirational’ posts on my Facebook newsfeed saying stuff like:
- Be yourself, it’s all you can ever be
- Be authentic
- Be your best self
- Live your best life
- Live in the moment
- Be the change you want to see in the world
- Feel the fear and do it anyway
- Think about what you want, not what you don’t want
- Gratitude is the secret to success
- You’ve got to hustle if you want to make it
- Hustle is terrible and only leads to burnout
- I’m so fired up and motivated to succeed, blah blah
- I used to be a worthless loser who slept in a sewer and ate rats for breakfast, but then I discovered the 5 shifts to online marketing and now I bank $128.394 a month…
It’s not that I disagree with this stuff. It’s just that…
WE’VE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE!
This content just doesn’t hit home anymore. You see it on your newsfeed as you scroll and it barely registers. Maybe you nod your head mentally in agreement. Maybe even give it a like if you’re feeling benevolent.
But if you’re writing this stuff in the hope it will bring potential clients closer to your door – it won’t.
“So Richard, what should I post instead?”
Great question. There’s 4 types of post you need to make on your personal feed if you want regular hot leads banging down your inbox – and I’ve already covered them all in detail in this live training right here.
And if you really want to do it properly – and build a strong brand on your Facebook profile that gets folks with money in your Messenger inbox asking ‘how do I sign up’ – well, The Ecosystem might just be for you.